22 October, 2012

Halloween Inspiration

If, like me, you're struggling to find something this year for halloween, or you're just not really a fancy dress kinda gal, I've put together some outfit suggestions that are distinctly halloween but can be incorporated back into your autumn/winter wardrobe after...

 Give Anne Hathaway a run for her money in this super sexy black cat/cat woman ensemble.

 Revamp the classic sexy devil with this gorgeous wine coloured velvet & lace dress.

 What's more halloween than a good old skeleton? Give this old favourite a modern twist with crystal eye tattoos & to-die-for heels.

 Of course the perfect party isn't complete without some brilliant decorations. I loved this halloween bunting & matching cupcake kit :)

Finally, if you're just not that into halloween and/or dressing up why not go for something a bit less costume and a bit more chic?

Have any of you already decided on your outfit for halloween? Will you be purchasing any of the above? Let me know what you'll be wearing & what you thought of my suggestions in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I was going to do Catwoman and was wondering how to do eyes/ face! Definitely going to get those eye tattoos to try out! Thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'd look really good, they're a bit different too. If you try them out, post a photo :)
      I'm planning on stocking up on a few pairs on payday XX

      Delete
  2. Love this! I'm currently looking for inspiration for a party I'm going to on Saturday and I'm think the devilishly good route is the way to go :)

    Victoria x

    www.i-heart-fashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Hopefully you'll be the chicest devil around :)

      XX

      Delete
  3. Fab post! I hate spending money on fancy dress I won't wear again so I always try to pick something I can re use!! I love the cats eye top X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought, especially for halloween. I didn't realise how much halloween inspired stuff there was out there until I started looking, I love that top too :)

      XX

      Delete
  4. I lve all the skeleton stuff, great Halloween post! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...