25 October, 2012

Autumn Leaves #OOTD

OHAI! I'm lucky enough to have my lovely boyfriend staying at the moment & so I twisted his arm to take some outfit pics for me (I'm sure you're all aware of the pain in the arse that it can be, doing it on your lonesome: blogger problemZ!) So this is what I wore on Tuesday afternoon to go & have a mooch round the shops...


Blazer: Primarni (last year's stock) // Fur collar: H&M // Jewel & pearl jumper: River Island (old) // Bag: River Island (old) // Navy skinnies: Topshop Leigh // PU moccasins: Primarni (old)

I hope you like it, let me know what you think in the comments below :) What are your staples for this autumn? I love this new fur collar from H&M, it goes with everything & is so soft & warm!

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...