17 September, 2012

Who's the fairest of them all? #OOTD

Ohai guys! So I've decided to try something new, well new for me anyway, an outfit of the day post :)
I've never actually taken photos of myself specifically for my blog (apart from the fringe snaps a week or so ago) as I've always felt a bit self-conscious. However, I'm so in love with this amazingly bizarre cat Snow White t-shirt -- as seen in one of Victoria's eBay posts -- that I thought I'd take a few photos of how I'd wear it.




T-shirt - eBay // Disco Pants - American Apparel // Nude flats with gold spikes - Topshop
(+ a photo of my tattoos on my feet in case any of you are interested :))

Let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this, like I said it's the first one I've done & I'm not sure how I feel about it. I love seeing other people's OOTD posts but it's new for me posting photos of myself/my style on here. I hope you like it! 

MYSTRINGALING X

10 comments:

  1. Ah it looks awesome on! Love it! SO tempted to buy! Your hairs gorgeous too by the way :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it was only about £12 from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170868209818?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 :)

      Thank you very much :) XX

      Delete
  2. I love it! Your hair looks amazing :) You should do a post on your haircare routine, love to know how you get it that glossy!

    I'm having a giveaway at Sophie Rose Beauty Blog, make sure to check it out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you, that's a really good idea. I'll definitely do that :) XX

      Delete
  3. You should do outfit posts more often!
    Although I can't talk I've still only done one or two! :)
    But it looks gorgeous on you, and the design is so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) it's a bit mental but I love it haha XX

      Delete
  4. you look so lovely :) Bellissima :)
    Ciao ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Think you should definitley do more OOTD posts as your are gorgeous sweets! Your hair looks lovely and thick, also love the top on you xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...