20 September, 2012

The Girl #OOTD

So I've already broken the golden rule of 'outfit of the day' posts & not posted my outfit on the day that it was worn :O (slap my wrist if you must!) This is actually what I wore yesterday to meet someone at a country pub :)


Oversized blazer - H&M // Breton top - Primarni (old) // Navy 'Leigh' skinnies - Topshop // Brogues - Clarks (to my surprise they have some really nice shoes in there nowadays, not just for Nanas!)

Tortoise shell glasses - Chanel

I recently bought the Topshop skinnies & the brogues & I'm absolutely in love with them both! The 'Leigh' skinnies are super soft & form-fitting without being tight and horrible + I think the ankle grazer turnup is really flattering on shorter legs like mine :)

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last OOTD, I hope you like this one too :)

MYSTRINGALING X

Post title: City & Colour 'The Girl'

6 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!! I got a pair of clarks sandles and they were unbelievably comfy!!

    I'm your newest follower, would love if you could check my blog out and follow back if you like it! :)
    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    I will also be having a giveaway when i hit 50 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love them too :)

      I had a look at your blog yesterday & am following you too XX

      Delete
  2. J'adore your outfit! So adorable and flattering. I can't believe those shoes are from Clarks. Out the way nanas, they're mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style and you look like Kirsten Dunst! And I absolutely love City&Colour!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...