14 September, 2012

Most Wanted: Trainers

Ohaaai little monkeys! So recently I've seen amazing, fabulous, sometimes a little bit scary trainers everywhere & I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you all :)

The first pair that I absolutely fell in love with have completely sold out everywhere & I'm a little bit a lot heartbroken :( seen on the likes of Little Mix's Jade... the Adidas Originals Sleek trainers with bows :)



I have since found out, however, that the trainers are still available in other colours (namely red, and black & turquoise -- personally I don't think either are as nice as the black & red ones, boo!)



I think the trainers are extra cute because the bow is optional so if the Minnie Mouse sportswear look isn't quite you, it's A-OK.


 Or if you don't fancy the bows at all, what about these cheeky little beauties?


I really like these black ones as I think they'd go with so much and are a bit chic-er than normal trainers/sportswear.

And finally, for those of you really looking to push the boat out with your footwear, don't forget to check out these bad boys...



Who said trainers don't need wings or teddy bears? :D

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. The one Jade have on is so cute! I really love them all except the bear ones :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sad the black ones Jade has aren't available anymore :( I love them XX

      Delete
  2. Love love love the polka dots <3

    Em

    Emc-dot.blogspot

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...