22 September, 2012

Most Wanted: Bouclé Jackets

I'm sure you've seen these bad boys everywhere for AW12; it looks like the Chanel-esque bouclé jacket is here to stay & I for one LOVE them!

Here are my favourites...

Top row: Studded jacket - Next, £42 // Fallaway jacket with PU sleeves - River Island, £55 // Jacket with leather cuffs/half sleeves - Zara, £89.99
Bottom row: Burgundy jacket - Miss Selfridge, £35 // Embroidered mint green jacket - Topshop, £95 // Cream jacket with neon trim - River Island, £30

I think bouclé jackets are brilliant because they can be dressed up or down so easily & add a bit of extra glamour to any autumn/winter outfit.

What are your thoughts on bouclé? Have you seen any other little stunners out & about? :)

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. Love the 2nd one!

    There´s a great Double Giveaway from L´Oreal + Cruciani bracellets on the blog, check it out and participate if you want =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com
    DOUBLE GIVEAWAY L´OREAL + CRUCIANI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you! (I may have cheekily bought that one when I was in River Island the other day :))
      I'll be sure to check out your giveaway :) XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...