23 September, 2012

Love for Lana - H&M Campaign AW12


While many have slated her live performances & lack of stage presence, one thing that cannot be denied is the woman's style:  a take on 1960s chic & elegance, something which I think H&M have captured beautifully in their AW12 campaign.

I think the photos of Lana look stunning & really showcase her unique look whilst making H&M's stuff look pretty darn good too!





Some of my favourites from the collection are...


Lana, to me, is summed up best in her video for 'National Anthem'. I love everything about it, her clothes, her hair, the way she recreates Jackie O chic but for the modern age. She's just a babe.


What are your thoughts on H&M's use of Lana to promote their AW12 collection? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

6 comments:

  1. REALLY want the jumper :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks incredible on her doesn't it?

      I'll enter now. lovely :)

      XX

      Delete
  2. She wears the clothes really well no doubt! But there's a little meanie inside of me saying "Screw her, this girl is overrated!" :x

    xx,diamondinrouge.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, but I still absolutely love her style. I'm so jealous of her big hair! :)

      XX

      Delete
  3. I totally agree, she is a bit of a babe lol. I love her style and she pulls it off so well. Would love to have her wardrobe and her hair stylist :). Fabulous post sweetie xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...