03 September, 2012

♡ Label Lust ♡ -- Mulberry

Number 6 in my 'Label Lust' series is an English classic -- Mulberry. Anyone familiar with my blog will know I have a lot of love for this brand (see my post about last LFW). One of the things I loved the most about this season's Mulberry campaign was their Where The Wild Things Are-inspired Monster :)







My highlights from their catwalk show include beautiful autumnal burnt oranges, a mixture of textures (particularly faux fur and bouclé cover-ups), chunky knitted scarves, and beautifully cinched-in waists.










And of course, you can't talk about Mulberry without paying special attention to their accessories: the bags.

 The 'Lily'

 The 'Del Rey'
 The 'Taylor Satchel'

 The 'Bryn'

The 'Small Hetty Hobo'

What are your favourites? Are you a Mulberry lover too? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X



5 comments:

  1. I NEED a Mulberry in my life! My favourite one is most people's favourite which is the Alexa. I also like the Lily. Taylor looks love too.

    Julie
    http://sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a Bayswater clutch for Christmas almost 3 years ago, I love it :) They're a definite investment. I love the Alexa & the Taylor :)

      XX

      Delete
  2. The 'Taylor Satchel' is my favorite out of the few!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? It comes in a few different colours and sizes too :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love the photoshoot and the bags! I would buy "Del Rey" only for the name, I personally think that she's such a good artist. Also love the Satchel in teal, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...