29 September, 2012

♡ Label Lust ♡ -- Anna Dello Russo at H&M


Anna Dello Russo's accessories collection encompasses everything that I said I loved about Dolce & Gabbana in a previous post: the drama, the vibrancy, the colour & extravagance! From the get go you can see that this lady is another brilliantly passionate Italian, and I love it!

A native of Bari, Puglia (where my Ital is from!) Anna is currently the Editor at Large for Japanese Vogue, however, not content with just that to keep her busy, she has also branched out into designing accessories, creating these little beauties for H&M.


And the lady herself modelling some of her incredible designs...


I absolutely adore all the gold & turquoise, it's so bold yet beautiful. The bracelets/cuffs that Anna's modelling in the picture to the right really remind me of the Yves Saint Laurent 'Arty' rings, but even bolder & more captivating. What do you think? Let me know in the comments :)

All items in store & online soon!

MYSTRINGALING X

8 comments:

  1. Found you through bloglovetherapy blog hop, I just followed you maybe we can follow each other.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye that'd be lovely :) now following you on GFC X

      Delete
  2. I wanted to post about this new collection as well but then found it too depressing I cant have it haha i absolutely love the look of the RING <3 *dribbles* xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha noo don't let that stop you! If I was able to afford everything I blog about I'd need a millionaire sugar daddy :)

      Charlee XX

      Delete
  3. this woman is amazing and so is the collection! she's nuts! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's incredibly creative, I'll give you that :) I love it all! X

      Delete
  4. these are incredible! and the colour combination is to die for! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I know! I love the turquoise & gold :) XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...