09 September, 2012

Grads.co.uk Guest Blogger

I've recently been given the amazing opportunity of becoming a guest blogger for grads.co.uk. The site offers help & advice to all prospective, current & past university students. You can read my first post here :)

This is what it looked like on their homepage :)


Are you a current or former university student? What kind of articles would you find useful on a site like this? If you have any suggestions please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear what you think :)

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go here for details: http://beauty-ninja.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'll take a look :) XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...