14 August, 2012

#Wishlist Make-up Brushes

I have a love/hate relationship with make-up brushes, I go through phases of using them but always end up going back to using my fingers (I'm talking about foundation specifically). However, recently there's been a plethora of posts extolling the virtues of applying foundation with a stippling brush and I won't lie, I'm curious. The brands of choice appear to be Real Techniques (£11.99) and Sedona Lace ($14.95, from the US, approx. £9.50).

So what do the brands say?
Real Techniques: 'This dual-fiber brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high-definition results with all types of makeup: look pixel-perfect even in harsh light'.




Sedona Lace: 'A flat top buffer brush is everyone’s best friend when it comes to foundation. The compact, flat top helps buff in powder, liquid, or cream foundation for an airbrushed finish. No need to worry about liquid or cream foundation staining these brown, synthetic bristles. You can also use this brush on its side to get a precise, contoured edge on the cheekbones.'



I'm a sucker for promotional blurb but having seen so many people recommending this type of brush for foundation application it has gone right to the top of my wishlist. 

Do you use a stippling brush? How do you find the application of your foundation using it, compared to using your fingers or a sponge? Let me know in the comments :)


MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...