31 August, 2012

Transitional Occasion Wear

So, coming up over the next couple of months I have a wedding and my graduation to find an outfit for: welcome 'transitional' occasion wear. We all know how changeable the British weather can be so I've put together 7 outfit options, some with interchangeable items, that will work for a surprisingly sunny September day or an awfully rainy October afternoon. 

Outfit 1 - Patterned dress in autumnal colours (click images to enlarge)

Outfit 2 - Statement floral trousers

Outfit 3 - Co-ordinating patterned top and trousers

Outfit 4 - Co-ordinating floral blazer and shorts

Outfit 5 - Tailored trousers

Outfit 6 - Graphic print shift dress

Outfit 7 - Turquoise dress or playsuit

Outfits 1, 4, 6 & 7 (with the dress) could all be worn with opaque tights if the weather's really awful or if the weather's feeling kind maybe even a bare leg!

What are your favourites? Do you think any of the outfits are more suited to a wedding or graduation? Let me know in the comments below :)

Love as always,
MYSTRINGALING X

4 comments:

  1. I love outfit 1 and the accessories from 7 - that necklace and shoes are amazing !!

    Tess
    http://fashionresister.blogspot.co.uk/
    ps: found your blog through the bbu blog hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think the necklaces are beautiful too (even if they are a little bit pricey!)

      Charlee XX

      Delete
  2. I've just come across your blog and I love it, I'm a new follower :)
    Added loads of these items to my wishlist haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) after I put these outfits together I realised I couldn't choose my favourite so now my decision is even harder! haha :)

      XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...