03 August, 2012

London 2012 Olympics

So incase you've been living under a rock for the past few months it's that sport-filled time again, yes the Olympics have descended upon Great Britain!

I was lucky enough, when applications first opened, to bag myself some tickets to one of the athletics events (today!) at the Olympic Park London. To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement, I cannot wait! :D

So, to get into the spirit of all things Olympics let's see what delectable delights are on offer to make our wardrobe just that little bit more Olympic friendly (any excuse eh? :))

There is of course the Official London 2012 shop, here are some of my favourites from the official merchandise.



Stella McCartney, designer of team GB's official team kit, has also designed a range of sportswear in conjunction with Adidas for us mere mortals. Chic, non?



Plus finally, the great British high street's offerings...



And... my personal favourite, which I will be sporting this Friday, is this Adidas Team GB vest, £24.


Will you be going to the Olympics? Or are you making the most of the BBC's (addictive) coverage? Let me know in the comments :)
Go team GB!

MYSTRINGALING X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...