17 August, 2012

In Dublin's fair city, where the Guinness is so pretty...

Dublin, what a city! I think I'm a little (a lot) in love; the people, the places, the food & drink, what more could you want from a city?! My personal highlights were: the Guinness Storehouse (for obvious reasons), Temple Bar (see previous reason), the sightseeing bus we went on (brilliant way to see the whole city without getting achy legs and feet), and the Dublin Writers' Museum (anyone who knows me knows that I'm a lit geek!)

And the pictorial highlights...



Someone please take me back!


MYSTRINGALING X

Aaaaand for those wondering, today's title is from this little ditty :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm glad you enjoyed Dublin I live an hour away from it & its like a different world I love the atmosphere there :)

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? I loved Dublin so much :) I'd like to live in Ireland, the people were so lovely & there was such a chilled atmosphere :) XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...