26 August, 2012

AW12 Wishlist

For weeks & weeks I've been building my AW12 bookmarks folder up & I think I may have finally whittled it down to the "essentials" (read: most wanted).

My initial wishlist included:

Specifics
01. MOTO Leigh jeans, £38.



Non-specifics
01. A couple of blouses/shirts
02. A pair of western heeled boots or Chelsea boots
03. A new leather jacket
04. A sweatshirt or two
05. High-waisted denim shorts

Here's what I found...

01. Shirts (click images to enlarge)


02. Boots


03. Leather jackets


04. Sweatshirts


05. Denim shorts


And finally, the best of the rest...


Bottom row, L-R: Missguided midi dress, £24.99 // H&M dress, £24.99 // H&M collared jumper, £19.99 // Topshop roller bowler hat, £25 // H&M black cat t-shirt, £7.99

What are your favourites from my picks? What's made in onto your AW12 wishlist? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love those black studded shorts xx
    Just found you through the blog therapy blog hop xx Its fab isnt it for finding lovely new blogs to read xx Would you like to follow each other ? xxhttp://lipstick-fridays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lovely idea, I'm now following you & very excited about the NARS give away :D XX

      Delete
  2. I love this wishlist. I want all those boots!

    Julie
    http://sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know, I can't decide which ones I like the most #firstworldproblems! :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...