15 July, 2012

♡ Label Lust ♡ -- Ted Baker

Recently Ted Baker has really caught my eye, full of beautifully printed fabrics and classic shapes + now there's a sale on (bonus!)

I absolutely love birds and this season T.B. has some stunning bird print pieces. My favourites are:



 FLORAH £229


 ACACIA £50


 DEHA £129


BROOKY £59



LYNFORD printed silk scarf £85 


HAJILI £129

But not just birds, woah no! Check out these little beauties...


 CUFAL £45


 NAPPA top £89


EPELLA £75


BARISH £199

Ohhh there's way too many things on my wishlist now :( any of these suitable graduation dresses do you think? :)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...