29 July, 2012

♡ Label Lust ♡ -- Lazy Oaf

4th in my 'label lust' list is Lazy Oaf's Batman collection: Lazy Oaf x Batman.


Lazy oaf x batman bat logo bodysuit £45

LAZY OAF X BATMAN COMIC GOING LOGO BODYCON DRESS £60

LAZY OAF X BATMAN LOGO SHIRT £65

LAZY OAF X BATMAN LEGGINGS £38

LAZY OAF X BATMAN HAPPY BATMAN SLOB T-SHIRT £38 (my personal favourite)

Men's LAZY OAF X BATMAN BAT ARM SWEATSHIRT £80

Men's LAZY OAF X BATMAN BAT LOGO REPEAT SWEATSHIRT £80

LAZY OAF X BATMAN RUCKSACK £55

Na na na na na na na LOVE IT :D

MYSTRINGALING X

4 comments:

  1. LOL i love the name 'Lazy Oaf' xD the backpack is really cute! I'm going to go around saying NANANANANANANANANA BATMANNNNNNNN for the rest of the day haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha brilliant :D it makes me so sad that it's all so pricey! Everyone needs a Batman backpack :D

      Delete
    2. Haha while I'm not a backpack wearer myself, I am almost tempted to get it myself.. *checks bank account* .. uh.. nevermind.. heh. LOL

      Delete
    3. Ahh hahaha you're comments have been making me LOL all afternoon :D

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...