16 June, 2012

Wherefore art thou... perfect swimsuit?

Still my most read post: Wherefore art thou... perfect bikini!? Every woman understands the pain of trying to find swimwear that suits your figure but also suits its purpose (strapless Topshop swimsuit SS11 I'm looking at you, yes you looked good but as soon as I lifted my arms up you fell down! tut tut!)

This summer the hunt continues, this time for the perfect swimsuit. I found some lovely (cheap ish) bikinis last year in Monsoon/Accessorize and Tesco, however, I thought this year it would be nice to add a swimsuit to the collection, for those days when you're not feeling in top bikini stomach-baring shape.

ASOS had some beautiful pieces, almost all £150+, no thank you! Even my old favourite Tescos let me  down :( my search then turned to good ol' Marks and Spencer. Hallelujah! I'd struck gold. The pieces I ordered were:

£29.50 

£22.50 


£35


£35 + featured in this month's Company magazine


£29.50

The final two are my favourites, the others seemed a little bit too boring/old, & I've decided to keep the flamingo one. M&S are a little more pricey than I would have like to have paid but the fit of the suits is really good & I feel good in them which is priceless :) I'm now ready for Italy on wednesday, bring it on! :D

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...