29 June, 2012

♡ Label Lust ♡ -- Underground Shoes

Second on my 'label lust' list is Underground and their be-a-utiful creepers. I've blogged before about the creepers they did in association with Lazy Oaf, here, but there's some new kids on the block that I'm currently lusting over... the wedge creeper :)








All creepers are £109, except for the final pair which are £125 (£112.50 with student discount ;))

I particularly like all these creepers as they keep the original creeper look, style and quirkiness, yet they're feminine. As soon as I have a little more dollar I'm definitely going to consider investing in a pair, maybe the pink and leopard print ones, or the sky blue suede, which are your favourite?

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...