11 June, 2012

♡ Label Lust ♡ -- Miu Miu

I've recently been perusing the web for a beautiful new wallet/purse and upon my travels I found the gawjus Miu Miu site.

Last season I absolutely loved the Miu Miu sparkly booties, seen on the likes of Alexa Chung & co.

Picture from: http://www.lesmads.de/blogs/chuhchuh/2011/05/va_va_voom_die_herbstkollektion_von_miu_miu.php

And this season Miu Miu have not disappointed...

Be-a-utiful sparkly wedges :D (£460)

Cuuuute Swarovski crystal and plexiglass bracelet (£175)

Cutie pie bowling pin shorts (£420)

Gorgeous slouchy leather bag (nom!) (£950)

And of course, the fruit of my quest, the purses!

Patent nappa leather wallet (£275)

Madras goat leather wallet (£240)

Madras goat leather wallet, zips up along one side and along the top (cheeky!) (£240)

And my personal favourite, this gorgeous sunshiney egg yolk yellow madras goat leather wallet :) (£240)

I'm not going to pretend that I can afford all these things (I wish) but a girl can dream, and window e-shopping never hurt anyone :)

The hunt for the perfect new purse continues...

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...