08 June, 2012

Bare ankles used to mean adventure, with you they still do

I've previously spoken of my love for Maximo Park here. I could go on for days about why I like them, but if you like pop-y melodies, beautiful lyrics (for some reason a lot of them remind me of Philip Larkin, a big plus for me), & incredibly energetic live performances you HAVE to check them out (if you haven't already, where have you been?)

I went to see them live in Brum on Wednesday at the tiny, but brilliant, Glee Club, ahead of their new album release on Monday.




 The first single from the album is the incredibly catchy 'Hips & Lips'



Buy the new album from Monday (click to buy/pre-order)


MYSTRINGALING X

Title: 'Let's Get Clinical' Maximo Park

Listen here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...