07 May, 2012

Lips That Touch Liquor Shall Not Touch Ours

My degree is slowly but surely stealing my life, HOWEVER! Saturday saw the day of birth of my good old pal Matthew so of course we had to celebrate :D The theme was the roaring 1920s & it was speakeasy-tastic!

Here's a few snapshots of the evening...

The birthday boy & I

A right flapper







I only have 3 more weeks left of assignments so as soon as they're over, and the Summer hits, I will be back to blogging every few days. Woo!

Lots of love as always :)

MYSTRINGALING X

Today's title: 


2 comments:

  1. Cute post, I love how you've style to roaring 20's you look amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's really sweet of you :) XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...