Here is a selection of the best souvenirs, party pieces and general good ol' Jubilee bits & bobs that I've found :)
Firstly, souvenirs... (click photos to enlarge)
01. The Royal Collection Coffee mug £25 (1952 quote from QEII on the back: 'I shall always work to advance the happiness and prosperity of my peoples spread as they are all over the world')
02. The Royal scrapbook £20
03. Keyring (which sits proudly on my keys) £4
05. Radley travel card holder £19
06. Ted Baker purse £79.20
07. Emma Bridgewater hand sponged mug £19.95
09. The Royals 'dress up dolly' sticker book £4.79
Secondly, party decorations...
02. Bunting £7
03. Cake decorations £3.50
04. Pint glasses £2.99
05. Life-size Liz II cutout £30.99
06. Royal carriage teapot vase £7
07. Cupcake thrones (personal favourite of mine) £6.50
08. Wayne Hemmingway for John Lewis Plate £3.50
09. 3 litre bottle of Pimm's £150 (it is huuuuge!)
10. Emma Bridgewater napkins £3.25
11. Corgis £1,953, however, corgis all around your house in different poses: priceless!
12. Royal family masks (ready & waiting in my bag, for the weekend) £7.99
13. Emma Bridgewater biscuit tin £15
14. Afternoon Teastand £9.75
I hope all these bits & bobs get you in a Jubilicious mood :D What are you doing for the Jubilee? Let me know via the comments, or via twitter.
God Save the Queen!
P.S. I couldn't not include this card, it makes me laugh so much :)
Buy it here :)