01 April, 2012

Ey up me duck!

Yesterday's debacle is bought to you in association with the city of Leicester, East Midlands.

I say debacle, in actual fact I had a brilliant day, it just wasn't the day that we had originally planned. The original plan for Saturday 31st March, 2012 was to visit Leicester, to watch Leicester Tigers play Worcester Warriors, however, Tigers decided to not only change the kick off time for the match but also the day, good one! The game instead took place the day before and due to poor communication from the club we were unaware of the change until sitting on the train platform, tickets in hand. I double checked the kick off time, only to be confronted by yesterday's final score. Not cool. So, with return train tickets already purchased my Ma & I decided to make the best out of a bad situation & decided our new destination for the day would be Highcross shopping centre, Leicester city centre (every cloud eh ;)).

I'd not been to Leicester shopping since I was very young, all my Mum's family are Leicester born and bred so it used to rank very high on my travel to list, before my Grandma moved. Anyhow, let's cut this autobiography short & cut to the good stuff: the clothes!

Topshop & Zara were my havens for the afternoon, items purchased include:

Topshop:

01. Japanese-style citrus-y lovely-ness that is this cute playsuit


02. Peace sign/Ban the Bomb leggings


On to Zara...

03. Be-a-uuuutiful peach leather bag with rose gold hardware


04. & finally this chunky knit, pale pink, cardigan


It was really nice to shop somewhere different for a change. Highcross, like pretty much every shopping centre across the country, has all the shops you could want + some really nice restaurants (I didn't miss the opportunity to get my Wagamamas fix whilst I was there :)) I also tried on a couple of ball-ish dresses, nothing particularly excited me though so at the mo I'm still holding out on one of the Love dresses being 'the one'.

I'm going to Italy tomorrow, wooo *cheer* hooray! So I won't be blogging very much for the next 10 days or so and there won't be a 'If there's one book you must read' this week :( I do, however, have a couple of other posts lined up & the 'must read' books will be back the week after.

I hope you're all having a brilliant weekend, did anyone catch the Harlequins v. Saracens game yesterday? My Pa told me it was a goodun + with Chris Robshaw AND Danny Care playing who can complain? :D

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...