23 April, 2012

Charity Shop Finds on St. George's Day

Just a quick post to say:

01. Happy St. George's Day :D

A card my housemate received, I didn't even know they existed! :)

02. I found some really nice second hand books today, in the Oxfam bookshop, Chester.

Poetry of the First World War,  a book on birds, poetry 1837-1937 which I LOVE & part of Paradise Lost

I absolutely love pictures of birds & this book is so beautifully bound (+ over 100 years old)

I love Hardy, end of. 

I hope everyone is having a nice April, despite the awful weather! I'll be back to blogging full time very soon (7296/8000 words of my dissertation done :D woo!)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...