12 March, 2012

Heaven or Hell, or somewhere in between, cross your heart to take me when you leave

I've been super busy recently and so I've not been able to blog as much as I'd like, however! here are a few snapshots from last week when the Ital was here :)

Sunshine in Chester, sitting on the riverside

Huuuge ice cream (bucket) sundae 

Giant tree, tiny me

Shugborough Hall

The Ital & said Hall :)

Brand new 'If there's one book you must read...' scheduled for Wednesday, let me know what you think :)

MYSTRINGALING X

Today's title: 'C'est la Mort' by The Civil Wars. I'm going to see them tomorrow night in Brum and I am beyond excited :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...