15 March, 2012

The Civil Wars...

... have stolen my heart! Tuesday was an incredible day, my friend Matthew & I went to the HMV Institute Birmingham (really interesting venue) to see the beautiful pair that are The Civil Wars.

I didn't want to take too many photos/videos because, as so often happens, you end up seeing the whole thing through a lens instead of actually enjoying the moment.

A couple of cheeky Instagram photos from the evening



They were absolutely brilliant, better even than their recorded stuff.

I found this video of the gig on youtube :)



If you STILL haven't heard/bought their album I implore you to please give it a go. (Buy here from Amazon)

MYSTRINGALING X



2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing!!!! You are brilliant! Fantastic post! Have a brill day!

    www.the-white-list.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much for your lovely comments! They're very much appreciated :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...