01 February, 2012

Miss Piggy for M.A.C

I love love love the Muppets so I was so excited to see Miss Piggy has collaborated with M.A.C to celebrate her return to the silver screen in The Muppets.


I think the Miss Piggy Pink eye shadow looks a-maaa-zing (£12 each) + I'm very tempted to try out the Penultimate Eye Liner (£15 each). I've been using liquid liner since I was about 13, yes a verrrry long time now, but I've always been a Collection 2000 girl; it's cheap & gives really really good coverage, for anyone wanting to try liquid eyeliner (without breaking the bank) I'd definitely recommend it!


The Miss Piggy for M.A.C range includes: 'Miss Piggy Pink' eye shadow (£12 each), '36 Lash' (£10 each), & the 'Penultimate Liner' in 'Rapid Black' (£15 each). The collection is available exclusively online so snap it up while you can. Has anyone bought any of the collection so far? I'd love to hear what you think of it :)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...