19 February, 2012

LFW Mulberry AW12

Friday saw the start of London Fashion Week 2012. Every year I look for snippets of designers that I like (elleuk.com being my go-to site) and without fail, Mulberry's shows every season are am-ah-ziiing! This year was no exception with the collection taking inspiration from the book Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. I loved loved loved the Mulberry Monster :D


After the show, early this afternoon, Mulberry announced that they were giving away the last few Monster LFW tote bags from a couple of their London stores, I'm so sad I wasn't able to get one :(


So, my favourites from Mulberry AW12 were:

01. The Del Rey. Lana has gone and got her own bag the lucky lady! Like Alexa before her, Mulberry's new bag bears Ms. Del Rey's name. I don't know if I like it as much as the Alexa, it's very plain, but Mulberry simply don't make horrible bags so in the scheme of things it's pretty darn spesh!

Lana with her 'Del Rey' in white ostrich 

The Del Rey in black leather

02. Mulberry's models' be-a-utiful braided hair :O it's a sight to behold and honestly I'm not quite sure where you'd start with this style but I love it. I'm a big fan of braided hair, especially a nice fishtail plait so I might spend a few hours practising this bad boy!




In attendance were two of my most faves at the moment: the gorgeous Michelle Williams and Mr. (Patrick) Tinie Tempah :D



Ever the Mulberry fan, currently on my wishlist (for this season) are:

01. Continental Wallet in 'Plaster Pink' soft spongy leather with rose gold hardware (£250) I had a closer look at this wallet at Selfridges on Oxford Street last Thursday and it's just as lovely in the flesh, nom nom :)



02. Lily in 'Plaster Pink' wrinkled patent leather (£495) Due to the rather large price tag on this one I think it will remain firmly on my wishlist, fingers crossed someone will feel kind and generous for the wallet though, well here's to hoping!




MYSTRINGALING X

All photos mulberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...