07 May, 2011

Hasn't time flown

Apologies once again for the serious lack of posts recently! I've had a crazy amount of work to do in a short space of time but Hallelujah it's all finished now :)

So! I was back in England for the Royal Wedding and it was honestly one of the best days I've had in a long time. Kate looked amazing, Wills looked in love and we celebrated with champagne, tea and cakes; proper Brit stylee :)








But alas, after all the excitement I got on a plane (at 7am - it killed me!) & flew back to Germany ready for the Sommersemester. I'm taking Grundkurs 1 (beginners) Italian this semester so watch this space ;)
Ciao for now, promise to post a lot more soon! what have you all been up to?

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...