07 April, 2011

These boots were made for...

After declaring my, verging on, crazed obsession with shoes and bags the other day, it wasn't going to take long for me to find some A-MA-ZING shoes to blog about was it?
HELLO Jeffrey Campbell, 'Lita'!!
I've seen quite a few other bloggers with these yummy boots & every time thought I must look into who makes them, purely by chance I came across the Jeffrey Campbell website & fell more in love after perusing his SS11 lookbook. Some personal favourites... (click to enlarge ;))














To view the entire lookbook click here :)

I love the American flag shirt, it reminds me of my favourite ever pair of shorts I bought last Summer from Topshop which don't fit me anymore :( :( although I found a verrry similar shirt at MarketHQ thanks to Mode Junkie #wishlist

Some 'buttermilk Lita' boots, a la Angy, would be welcomed with open arms too :) ahhhh!

Photo by Angelica http://www.angystearoom.com/2011/04/3-dimensions.htmll

MYSTRINGALING X

1 comment:

  1. love it, so perfect

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...