06 March, 2011

SS11

Last night I was flicking through the Fashion supplement that comes with das Stern & the editorial section 'Heiss-Zeit' was amazing. Absolutely stunning woman, in stunning clothes, surrounded by deeply tanned, muscly men in little pants. Hoh! :)







BUT, what stood out most to me was Missoni's SS11 campaign...

la nuova campagna adv primavera/estate 2011 family & friends by juergen teller: MISSONI

ahh my beloved Leighton :)



What I loved most was not the vibrant colours & patterns, although they look amazing, especially against the backdrops Teller has used, but the fact that the Missoni family, of all ages, are used in the campaign. 
LOVE IT! 

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. I adore that last photo! So happy I stumbled on your blog, it's fantastic! Following you now. ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arr thank you so much :) that means a lot. I'm following your blog too, lovely to hear from you XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...