01 March, 2011

München Karneval

meine Geliebten :)

Munich was amazing! the sun was shining, finally a bit of warmth after months of the temperature never getting higher than 0 °C!
Sunday morning was an experience, streets lined full of Germans in mental outfits going sick for all the boiled sweets being thrown at them from people in the carnival, it was crazy but so much fun :) 



I wish I'd had a costume :( apparently it's Fasching this week in Bayreuth, I want to buy one of these :D

MYSTRINGALING X

p.s. I think I may have developed a latte macchiato addiction haha, Starbucks Vanilla Latte: 4€ well spent nom nom :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...