31 March, 2011

Ich bin wieder in Deutschland

So I'm finally back after an amazing week! spent waaay too much money, abused my liver a lot but had the best time being back with my favourite girls :) I'll get back to blogging when I've managed to sort through the mountain of washing & work that needs doing (I'm dreading looking at how long my Bloglovin' list has become!) BUT until then schön Tag noch, Grüße :)

MYSTRINGALING X

+ so happy to have finally caught up on a bit of British telly, now scouring the internet for new episodes of The Only Way is Essex & Hollyoaks; The Trial. LOVE IT :D

 

If you've not seen TOWIE find an episode now, it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...