10 March, 2011

“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde

I may only be 22 & it may be anti-aging BUT Nivea Hand Creme Anti Age Q10 Plus smells amazing!


I'm not a massive fan of hand cream but the harsh German winter has made my hands really dry :( it's non-greasy and smells gooorgeous :D even when I washed my hands they still felt moisturized & smelt lovely. 2,75€ well spent! Thank you to my Ma for sending me a sample of it :)

Also... on the subject of beauty products. I LOVE Nails Inc.'s Lowndes Square nail varnish :)

I currently have this grey/lilac-y be-a-utiful colour on my toes (Nails Inc. calls it "grilac", not exactly the prettiest name but it is lovely!) I love it because it's subtle & a bit different from the other taupe, mink, grey tones that have been everywhere recently. It's £11/ca. 13€ on http://www.nailsinc.com/ however, you can buy it as part of the Autumn/Winter Collection 2010

The collection includes L-R Palace Garden Terrace (rich dark taupe), Lowndes Square (beautiful "grilac"), Queensgate Mews (glossy grape) & Duke of Wellington Place (glossy gunmetal grey) all for just £25/ca. 30€ BARGAIN! :)

AND even better :O :D if you subscribe to UK Elle this month you will receive a Nails Inc. set. Wunderbar! :)



MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...