16 March, 2011

The countdown begins...

In T minus 9 days I will be in beautiful Blighty, back in Chester :) I've been getting so excited about the prospect of shopping on the British highstreet that in preparation I've bought a few things from asos.de :D
Namely; a beeeautiful floppy hattwo headbands and the House of Holland/Pretty Polly tights that I've wanted for aaages but could never justify paying £12 (ca. 14€) for (thank you Mr Erasmus grant!)


All photos asos.com

Still on my wishlist from the British Mecca that is Topshop: nude Peter Pan collar blouse, some new denim shorts (nom), stripy dress, possibly a cheeky little kimono & depending on funds... some "monk" shoes or two or three :)


All photos topshop.com


Ahh bring on the 25th!! :D 

Also, and perhaps more importantly, on my fashion/charity wishlist is one of the Vivienne Westwood t-shirts she has designed for Comic Relief & Red Nose Day in the UK, a charity designed to help people in both the UK and across Africa. Unfortunately the t-shirt I want is sold out on the website so I've got my lovely Mama looking for one in TK Maxx for me :)


Here is the gorgeous Sienna Miller wearing the "Queenie" t-shirt (the one I want!!) but there are still lots in stock on the website http://shop.rednoseday.com/ so if you fancy getting your hands on one get one from there as it means between £5-7 goes directly to Comic Relief :)


MYSTRINGALING X

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...