21 February, 2011

'The Caterpillar and Alice looked at each other for some time in silence: at last the Caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth, and addressed her in a languid, sleepy voice. 'Who are you?' said the Caterpillar.' Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll 1865

Name: Charlotte
DOB: November '88 baby
Nationality: British
Currently: enjoying my Erasmus year living in Bayreuth, Germany

I am an English Literature and German language & culture student from Lichfield, England.

I wanted my first post to reflect a little bit about me. I am often referred to by friends as Stringaling, hence my username :)

I love: art, literature, music, fashion, travel, violent films & trashy TV.
I am never happier than when my new Elle magazine arrives, unfortunately this is taking longer & longer since moving to Germany, sad times!
I hate: when people show a lack of respect, it's the one thing that really niggles me & I think it can be applied to any aspect of life :)

I have no specific agenda when writing this blog, I don't want to make it a specific music or fashion or art etc blog, there's nothing wrong with those but I have very eclectic tastes & I want my blog to reflect that.

A little bit of me over the past few years...

baby & ducks
Year 11 Prom
Bleach & Directions hair dye, a match made in heaven
Aug. 2006
First year, Chester University
Me & Ms Castle
Erasmus year, my 22nd birthday
I would love to meet new interesting, exciting people. I am a glass-half-full girl with a passion for life :) tell me about what you have to say...

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...