25 February, 2011

#1. inspirational |ˌinspəˈrā sh ənl| adjective; providing or showing creative or spiritual inspiration

I wanted to do a series of posts about people who 'inspire' me. I think using the word 'inspirational' can seem a bit pretentious but I'm not sure if there is anything that could sum up these people any better?

My first post has to be, without a doubt, about my Mum.


Everyone I'm sure can think of a million lovely things to say about their Mum but my Mum is particularly special to me, as I have no other siblings. 

01. She is the kindest, silliest and genuinely nicest person I know
02. I know that wherever I am in the world, which right now is almost 800 miles away, she'll be there for me
03. She always surprises me with nice things, I'm extremely lucky that she always makes so much effort for me
04. She posts me my beloved Elle magazines (at extortionate costs to her), along with all the other things that I miss from home
05. In two short weeks she's coming all the way to Germany to see me & have a long weekend together in Munich (which right now I am piss my pants excited about) :D

She's amazing, I love her to bits & she's my number one bestest most 'inspirational' person. Full stop :)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...